1. Overview and important notes RCDevs now offers all of its enterprise solutions in SaaS/cloud mode. There are two cloud infrastructure options available: A mutualized cloud infrastructure: This infrastructure is designed in cluster mode and is hosted and maintained by RCDevs. It allows multiple customers to be hosted on the same backends, with each customer being able to manage their own applications and services. Resource allocation is limited and controlled per tenant based on their license type and user volume.
Documents in Cloud Service
1. General overview This documentation provides a brief overview of a few integrations after you have created and configured your OpenOTP cloud tenant on RCDevs Mutualized Cloud Infrastructure or subscribed to the Dedicated Cloud Infrastructure. Please note that the descriptions of each product in this documentation are not fully comprehensive. For more detailed information about a specific product, I recommend referring to the “Advanced Configuration” sections where you will find the relevant references and resources for further exploration.
1. Overview This document provides instructions on how to set up and utilize the mobile badging feature of OpenOTP in a cloud tenant. The configuration process is similar to the one explained in the OpenOTP badging documentation. To enable that feature in your WebADM infrastructure you must meet the following requirements : Having a tenant well configured with its license. Check this documentation to configure your tenant. Install the mobile application OpenOTP Token, with a minimal version of 1.
1. Overview This documentation provides a step-by-step guide on how to configure the OpenOTP Cloud Bridge Virtual Appliance. The appliance is a pre-installed Rocky Linux 9.1 with the necessary RCDevs software packages. It includes the following components: Radius Bridge (installed in /opt/radiusd/). LDAP Bridge (installed in /opt/ldproxy). RCDevs strongly recommends using the Virtual Appliance or deploying LDAP and Radius Bridges on a dedicated server within your infrastructure. This ensures the secure communication of these protocols without transporting them over the internet.
1. Overview In this documentation, we will focus on configuring your On-Premise VPN server with the OpenOTP Cloud solution (either Mutualized Cloud or Dedicated Cloud). Typically, VPN integration involves using the Radius, LDAP or SAML/OpenID with some VPN solutions. For SSL VPNs working with SAML or OpenID, that documentation is not explaining how to configure your VPN with SAML/OpenID. Please, refer to OpenID/SAML documentation. However, it’s important to note that the Radius protocol was not specifically designed for transport over the internet.
1. Introduction In this short How-To, we will explain how to configure RCDevs License Server. The license server is now the default RCDevs model for licensing. This documentation is addressed to every new customer who is subscribing for an enterprise license. For others, the license server can be used with at least WebADM 1.6.8-2. IMPORTANT NOTE Once the license server is configured with WebADM, a license cache is available for 10 days.
1. Overview This document demonstrates how to set up and use the mobile badging feature of OpenOTP. To enable that feature in your WebADM infrastructure you must meet the following requirements : Push mechanisms configured with your WebADM infrastructure, Minimal version of WebADM is 2.1.16, Minimal Version of OpenOTP is 2.1.6, Minimal version of OpenOTP Token application is 1.5.16, Mobile Badging and Remote Reporting option part of your freeware, enterprise or trial license.