1. Overview This document is a migration guide for RCDevs products between two servers. The installation is not covered by this guide. 2. Requirements You need root access to the old server and the new server. Products you want to migrate should be installed on the new server. 3. RCDevs Products This section covers these products: WebADM (webadm) Radius Bridge (radiusd) LDAP Bridge (ldproxy) Directory Server (slapd) Publishing Proxy (waproxy) HSMHub Server (hsmhubd) You need to use only the command lines for products installed on your server.
Documents in Maintenance & Troubleshooting
1. Introduction This document is intended to provide administrators with the best practices for maintaining RCDevs WebADM and related applications (such as OpenOTP Authentication Server). The reader should notice that this document is not a guide for installing WebADM and its applications. Specific guides are available through the RCDevs online documentation library on RCDevs Website. WebADM installations and usage manuals are not covered by this guide and are documented in the RCDevs WebADM Installation Guide and WebADM administrator’s Guide available in RCDevs website.
1. Overview In this document, we describe how to easily fix some common errors with WebADM, OpenOTP, Web Applications, Radius Bridge, Push login, License services, LDAP permissions etc. 2. WebADM/OpenOTP common issues The first thing to do when a login failed for an unknown reason is to check the log file /opt/webadm/log/webadm.log and find the right log. In addition to the terminal session, you can find the log also in WebADM > Databases > WebADM Server Log files.
1. Overview Hardening is the process of securing a system by reducing its surface of vulnerability. We will show you how to reduce available ways of attack this includes enabling FIPS mode, changing the default password, encrypting configuration passwords, limiting SSL Protocols and Ciphersuites, replacing Certificates, setting a bootloader password, disable root access with SSH root, securing the MySQL/MariaDB Databases, setting Firewall rules and resetting RCDevs Virtual Appliance root password… Please consider carefully which of these settings are relevant for your use.
1. Introduction This document provides the necessary information for upgrading servers running WebADM v1.5.x to WebADM v1.7.x. WebADM v1.7 is a major upgrade of RCDevs WebADM. The reader should notice that this document is not a guide for installing WebADM or its applications (Web Services and WebApps). Specific application guides are available through the RCDevs Online Documentation. WebADM usage manual is not covered by this guide and is documented in the RCDevs WebADM Administrator Guide available through the RCDevs’ online documentation website.
1. Introduction This document provides the necessary information for upgrading servers running WebADM v1.7.x to WebADM v2.0. WebADM v2 is a major release. This document is not a guide for installing WebADM or its applications (Web Services and WebApps). Specific application guides are available through the RCDevs Online Documentation. WebADM usage manual is not covered by this guide and is documented in the RCDevs WebADM Administrator Guide. In this guide, we will consider a common installation scenario where WebADM is running in cluster mode with two active servers.