1. Overview and Requirements RCDevs offer now an easy way to sign any documents at anytime to all third party signatories. OpenOTP signature is a solution which is deployed on premise or in the cloud. Integrate OpenOTP signature in your infrastructure will allow electronic signatures for your company users (LDAP users). If you want to extend your signature processes to external users (users not part of your LDAP directory/directories configured with your WebADM), you have to integrate OpenOTP with YumiSign platform which requires a YumiSign API Key configured in OpenOTP settings.
Documents in -Signature & Transaction
1. Overview This documentation describes the installation and usage of the OpenOTP Signature plugin for Windows OS. To install and use that signature plugin, you need to have WebADM & OpenOTP server(s) deployed, OpenOTP Token mobile application, Push mecanisisms implemented, a push token registered on the user account through OpenOTP mobile application, a license which allow you the usage of signature feature of OpenOTP and signature credits. The prerequisites for the Windows machines are :
1. Overview OpenOTP Signature Plugin for Nextcloud allows authenticated users to self-sign a document or submit a document for Signature to Nextcloud users. It enables Electronic Signature with your Mobile with the OpenOTP Server which validates your identity and generates secure communication flow with all third parties involved in the a signature process. All signature types (Standard, Advanced and Seal) are supported with that plugin. In order to use that plugin, you MUST HAVE OpenOTP Security Suite running in your infrastructure (on-premise or in the cloud).
1. Introduction The Quick-Sign Milter works in addition with a mail server; this software catches mails before they reach the standard mail server. The milter processes the mails if they correspond to a signature/seal request otherwise, these mails follow the standard process. The quicksign-milter package must be installed and configured on a postfix server. WebADM/OpenOTP infrastructure must be already deployed and integrated with your LDAP backend. Your OpenOTP license must also support Sign option.
1. Introduction The Quick-Sign Portal is very easy to install and configure; it can be integrated in an existing environment. It is a web PHP application which interacts with a mail server to permit users to send and sign documents. We recommend to install it on a dedicated machine and not on your WebADM/OpenOTP servers. This Quick-Sign portal is using the quicksign-milter, you must first configure the Quick-Sign Milter before deploying the Quick-Sign portal.