1. Overview This documentation describes the installation and usage of the OpenOTP Signature plugin for Windows OS. To install and use that signature plugin, you need to have WebADM & OpenOTP server(s) deployed, OpenOTP Token mobile application, Push mecanisisms implemented, a push token registered on the user account through OpenOTP mobile application, a license which allow you the usage of signature feature of OpenOTP and signature credits.
The prerequisites for the Windows machines are :
1. Overview This documentation will explain policies configurable for Web Services and Web Applications under WebADM admin GUI. WebADM provides different kinds of policies :
default application configuration (weight 1), per-group (weight 2), per-user (weight 3), per-application (weight 4-6). Settings with the highest weight override settings with the lowest weight.
(e.g for OpenOTP: My default OpenOTP settings require a LoginMode=LDAP only but the user who is trying to log in has a policy configured on his account with the LoginMode=LDAP+OTP.
Normal Login flow Simple Login flow Push Login flow 1. Product Documentation This document is an installation guide for the OpenOTP Credential Provider for Windows. Hence, the installation or configuration of WebADM, including token registration is not covered in this guide. For installation and usage guides to WebADM refer to the RCDevs WebADM Installation Guide and the RCDevs WebADM Administrator Guide available through the RCDevs online documentation Website.
2. Product Overview The OpenOTP Credential Provider for Windows is a component that integrates the RCDevs OpenOTP one-time password authentication into the Windows login process.
1. Overview This tutorial will explain to you how to configure WebADM/OpenOTP servers and OpenOTP Credential Provider for Windows to authenticate local users using 2-factor authentication. We will also explain how to authenticate your users with OpenOTP and OpenOTP Credential Provider for Windows on a computer out of the domain.
Both scenarios require an LDAP server to store user metadata (Token metadata needs to be stored on a user account in WebADM even for local account authentication).
How To Configure MS Remote Desktop Services and RDWeb portal with OpenOTP Note
OpenOTP plugin for Remote Desktop Web portal works on Windows Server 2012, 2016 & 2019.
1. Prerequisites 1.1 Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure In this post, we will assume an existing Remote Desktop Services infrastructure installed and available. This post will not cover how to set up RDS. Please refer to the Microsoft documentation and/or the TechNet blog for details about how to install and configured Microsoft documentation.