1. Background OpenOTP Token is a mobile authentication solution available on iPhone and Android systems that provides secure access for websites, VPNs, Citrix, Cloud Apps, Windows, Linux, SAML, OpenID, Wifi and much more. With OpenOTP Authentication Server, it provides the most advanced user authentication system supporting simple registration with QRCode scan, Software Token based on OATH standards and Approve/Deny login with push notifications.
Minimal OS versions
iOS : 10.0 and later Android : 6.
1. Product Documentation This document is a configuration guide for RCDevs WebADM. The reader should notice that this document is not a guide for configuring WebADM applications (Web Services and WebApps). Specific application guides are available through the RCDevs online documentation library. WebADM installation and setup is not covered by this guide and is documented in the RCDevs WebADM Installation Guide.
2. Product Overview WebADM is a powerful Web-based LDAP administration software designed for professionals to manage LDAP Organization resources such as domain users and groups.
1. Overview This document provides instructions on how to set up and utilize the mobile badging feature of OpenOTP in a cloud tenant. The configuration process is similar to the one explained in the OpenOTP badging documentation.
To enable that feature in your WebADM infrastructure you must meet the following requirements :
Having a tenant well configured with its license. Check this documentation to configure your tenant. Install the mobile application OpenOTP Token, with a minimal version of 1.
1. How To use Digipass GO6 Tokens with OpenOTP OpenOTP supports [Digipass GO6 Hardware Tokens] (https://www.onespan.com/resources/digipass-go-6/datasheet#tech-specifications).
Digipass GO6 token can work with OATH-HOTP (event-based) and OATH-TOTP (time-based), but the default algorithm is Digipass event and time-based (DES, 3DES and AES). When ordering to OneSpan, do not forget to ask them to produce the token with OATH-HOTP or OATH-TOTP algorithms.
2. Manual registration If you know the type of your token and the secret seed, you can register an individual token directly to a user with “Manual Registration” in WebADM or Self-Desk.
1. Description of Feitian c100/c200 Tokens OpenOTP supports Feitian c100 & c200 Token series. Feitian c100 are OATH-HOTP (event-based) and c200 are OATH-TOTP (time-based).
The Tokens are provided with a PSKC import file by Feitian. The file includes the Token secret key in an encrypted or cleartext format. If it is encrypted, the PSKC decryption key should have been provided to you by Feitian.
2. Register a Feitian token To register a Token with a PSKC file, edit a user account in WebADM and go to the MFA Authentication Server application action.
1. Overview This document demonstrates how to set up and use the mobile badging feature of OpenOTP.
To enable that feature in your WebADM infracture you must meet the following requirements :
Push mecanisims configured with your WebADM infrastructure, Minimal version of WebADM is 2.1.16, Minimal Version of OpenOTP is 2.1.6, Minimal version of OpenOTP Token application is 1.5.16, Mobile Badging and Remote Reporting option part of your freeware, enterprise or trial license.
1. Overview In this article, we will demonstrate how to record a voice to enable 2FA using voice biometrics.
To use Voice Biometrics, it is necessary WebADM 2.0.* and OpenOTP mobile application version 1.4.11 or higher for Android and version 1.4.13 or higher for iOS.
2. Voice Biometric Registration In order to record a voice biometric to a user, log in on the WebADM admin GUI, in the left LDAP tree, click on the user account that you want to register a voice.
1. Overview In this how-to, we will demonstrate the possible ways to enroll a hardware token or a software token on your mobile. For software token registration, you must have a token application installed on your phone like OpenOTP Token or Google Authenticator. OpenOTP Token is the recommended one to enjoy all features offered by OpenOTP server (like push login, phishing protection…).
2. Admin Enrollment through the WebADM Admin GUI A token enrollment can be done by a super_admin or other_admin user through the WebADM admin GUI.
1. Overview In this how-to, we will demonstrate the possible ways to convert token seed files from different formats into WebADM inventory format, allowing you to use third-party hardware tokens with RCDevs security solutions. We will also demonstrate how to re-use software tokens already registered on end-users devices with RCDevs solutions.
2. Seeds Files Format supported by WebADM 2.1 Un-encrypted Inventory This is the format of an unencrypted RCDevs inventory file which can be imported in WebADM without any conversion:
The Inventory For The Hardware Tokens For each purchase of hardware tokens from RCDevs, RCDevs provide an Inventory file encrypted that contains the tokens seeds. Only your server can decrypt this file: it works with the license.
The Inventory for the hardware tokens in WebADM/OpenOTP allows:
to review the token stock to register a token very easily with the serial number only for the RC200, RC300 & RC400 hardware tokens pressing a Yubikey to save time when importing a large number of tokens.