1. Background OpenOTP Token is a mobile authentication solution available on iPhone and Android systems that provides secure access for websites, VPNs, Citrix, Cloud Apps, Windows, Linux, SAML, OpenID, Wi-Fi and much more. With OpenOTP Authentication Server, it provides the most advanced user authentication system supporting simple registration with QRCode scan, Software Token based on OATH standards and Approve/Deny login with push notifications. Minimal OS versions iOS : 10.0 and later Android : 6.
Documents in iOS
1. Overview This document provides instructions on how to set up and utilize the mobile badging feature of OpenOTP in a cloud tenant. The configuration process is similar to the one explained in the OpenOTP badging documentation. To enable that feature in your WebADM infrastructure you must meet the following requirements : Having a tenant well configured with its license. Check this documentation to configure your tenant. Install the mobile application OpenOTP Token, with a minimal version of 1.
1. Overview This document demonstrates how to set up and use the mobile badging feature of OpenOTP. To enable that feature in your WebADM infrastructure you must meet the following requirements : Push mechanisms configured with your WebADM infrastructure, Minimal version of WebADM is 2.1.16, Minimal Version of OpenOTP is 2.1.6, Minimal version of OpenOTP Token application is 1.5.16, Mobile Badging and Remote Reporting option part of your freeware, enterprise or trial license.
1. Overview In this article, we will demonstrate how to record a voice to enable 2FA using voice biometrics. To use Voice Biometrics, it is necessary WebADM 2.0.* and OpenOTP mobile application version 1.4.11 or higher for Android and version 1.4.13 or higher for iOS. 2. Voice Biometric Registration In order to record a voice biometric to a user, log in on the WebADM admin GUI, in the left LDAP tree, click on the user account that you want to register a voice.
1. Overview In this how-to, we will demonstrate the possible ways to enroll a hardware token or a software token on your mobile. For software token registration, you must have a token application installed on your phone like OpenOTP Token or Google Authenticator. OpenOTP Token is the recommended one to enjoy all features offered by OpenOTP server (like push login, phishing protection…). 2. Admin Enrollment through the WebADM Admin GUI A token enrollment can be done by a super_admin or other_admin user through the WebADM admin GUI.